Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Patiently waiting in NC

Hello everyone. I have my CT4-V BW on order. Wanted to say hi. Also does anyone know how I can get on that order tracking list? I have my vin. Thanks!
The only way I know is to get the information from your dealer/salesperson. My 5BW build week was supposed to be this week (starting 5/23). I just got a note from my sales lady and my order number is still 3400, ie. not built yet. I don't know of any way that a customer can access that data. I have a list of the order numbers that I found on line. Google GM order event codes.

The only way I know is to get the information from your dealer/salesperson. My 5BW build week was supposed to be this week (starting 5/23). I just got a note from my sales lady and my order number is still 3400, ie. not built yet. I don't know of any way that a customer can access that data. I have a list of the order numbers that I found on line. Google GM order event codes.
The order codes are on the tracking page here

Thanks!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners