Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Ordering CT5

CT5-V Model

TurboD

Can someone explain to me what happens when a dealer submits an order with constraints? My dealer wants my order in by 9am tomorrow and told me I can't get CF 1 and 2, CF seats and can't even get the new Argent silver color. They only get 1 a year and told me if I submit the order that I want they would not get 1 for 2023. I don't know how it all works so asking for help to understand it all. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me what happens when a dealer submits an order with restraints? My dealer wants my order in by 9am tomorrow and told me I can't get CF 1 and 2, CF seats and can't even get the new Argent silver color. They only get 1 a year and told me if I submit the order that I want they would not get 1 for 2023. I don't know how it all works so asking for help to understand it all. Thanks!
It sounds like they are being on the level with you.

If they submit an order with constraints it'll get skipped over. Since they know this, and likely have another customer waiting on an order, you'll be skipped and the allocation will go to the next person willing to place an order with no constraints.

It's your call if you want to keep those constrained items but if they do happen to get another allocation and do still have CF constraint you'll be skipped again. It sounds like you really want to know can you keep the allocation and it be put in once the constraints are lifted and the answer is no

A canadian order too. Weren't only like 50 Blackwings allocated to canada for all of 2022?

Last edited:
Now I'm interested in knowing which dealer as I've had my order in for a year now with a fairly large dealer here in Ontario who received 2 allocations for the '22 model year. I'm first in line for a '23 and I know that allocations went out on Thursday but I haven't received a call yet unfortunately.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back