Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Opinion Survey and Forum

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Anyone else get an email from Cadillac Research for an online opinion survey for your new vehicle reservations and custom order deliveries. Also got another one for "Connected Drivers" which came from Gongos Inc (?) that says it in conjunction/partner with GM described as "an online community where you can engage in discussions, surveys and other activities related to technology available to drivers, as well as share your own opinions and ideas. In addition to these surveys and other activities".

I did the Cadillac Research opinion survey which wasn't too long. About 20 questions with the usual style of "how satisfied are you with...." and "how likely would be..... Questions did mostly focus on reservation and custom order experience. I was truthful. Hopefully someone there listens.

As for the Connected Drivers, that email seems a bit sketchy. The end of the email goes on to say "More information about CONNECTED DRIVERS will be given if you are eligible to join the panel." So I haven't signed up for that one as I'm not sure what qualifies me to join beyond owning a new GM car.

Anyone else get an email from Cadillac Research for an online opinion survey for your new vehicle reservations and custom order deliveries. Also got another one for "Connected Drivers" which came from Gongos Inc (?) that says it in conjunction/partner with GM described as "an online community where you can engage in discussions, surveys and other activities related to technology available to drivers, as well as share your own opinions and ideas. In addition to these surveys and other activities".

I did the Cadillac Research opinion survey which wasn't too long. About 20 questions with the usual style of "how satisfied are you with...." and "how likely would be..... Questions did mostly focus on reservation and custom order experience. I was truthful. Hopefully someone there listens.

As for the Connected Drivers, that email seems a bit sketchy. The end of the email goes on to say "More information about CONNECTED DRIVERS will be given if you are eligible to join the panel." So I haven't signed up for that one as I'm not sure what qualifies me to join beyond owning a new GM car.
I received the one from Cadillac Research but not the other.

I got both and did the survey but not the other one. I rarely do surveys these days as they just harvest all your info.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back