Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help! NEW to the V Family !!!!

Need help topic

Speed Racer 007

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing- Rift/Manual
Just found this site today, very nice and seems like a bunch of cool people on here.

Quick story- friend reached out to me (since I'm a big car guy) and asked me to look at the CT4 for him, that was on 9/22, 8 days later I placed an order (ZZXMS5) for 6MT /5VBW. I had no idea these cars even existed, etc. I've been thinking about selling my toy, '14 GT500 for a couple of years and wanted a "low key" type of fun car. My Shelby is the opposite of this (cams/headers, 700+whp), I'm soooo glad he asked me to review that 4V .

Now my question, assuming all goes well with the dealer I'm using, approximately how much time are others seeing before taking delivery from the 1100 status? Dealer told me when I called to order that they had no one ahead of me, aka deposits, etc., and expected at least 1 allocation. I'm very familiar with Ford allocations just not GM. A few weeks ago I went to add the C/F stage 1 package and was told the materials are not available so my build is pretty straight forward, 6MT/B Raven/Cool Grey/ Bronze wheels/Red Calipers/P Pkg/Sun Roof and Red seat belts.

Thank you,
Brian

Reactions: Rob
Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net Brian!
Thanks Rob. When you get a chance can you add me to the tracker page, thanks!

Brian

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners