Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to forum

Rocket

Rich from Indiana. Ordered a CT5 BW back in June 22. Was told it is included in the dealers allotment of 9. I am number 4.
My status is 1100.
My order number is BSHDTZ.
Is this what you need to follow production?
Thanks

Reactions: Rob
Rich from Indiana. Ordered a CT5 BW back in June 22. Was told it is included in the dealers allotment of 9. I am number 4.
My status is 1100.
Thanks
Welcome.

Allotments/allocations are not guaranteed... Keep in contact with them to make sure that you're moving up in your queue or you may want to look elsewhere (in addition or instead).

It's been 3 months since you 'ordered'... call today to check to see if you have moved up yet from #4... and if you have make sure it's be cause they got actual allocations... not because people dropped out or elected to hold off due to constraints.

(An order without an allocation don't mean jack💩... and don't want you to be misinformed).

good-luck-liam-neeson.gif

My status is 1100.
Thanks
All set.

Dealer got a build order and called me. Rebuilt to add package 1 and 2 carbon fiber package. I was surprised but they were informed it is available. Will receive the build date 11/10/22. Status moved to 2000

Dealer got a build order and called me. Rebuilt to add package 1 and 2 carbon fiber package. I was surprised but they were informed it is available. Will receive the build date 11/10/22. Status moved to 2000
My status moved to 3000. How do I find my order number on the forum. I can not seem to recall how I found it befor

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back