Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member with Ct5-V Blackwing on order

Mike Martz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing Shadow Metallic Manual
I have been lurking for some time and decided it was time to join. I have found a lot of great information on this site and the members seem knowledgeable and very helpful, not always the case on forums!
Rob - my order number is ZWCXWB and if you could add it to the list you are monitoring, I would greatly appreciate it. The way thigs are going, I anticipate getting delivery sometime in 2023 :cry: I was on the official "wait list" and was hoping that might help with a dealer allocation but I think that was wishful thinking.
Thanks,
Mike

How soon did you get an order number after placing the order with the dealer?

I have been lurking for some time and decided it was time to join. I have found a lot of great information on this site and the members seem knowledgeable and very helpful, not always the case on forums!
Rob - my order number is ZWCXWB and if you could add it to the list you are monitoring, I would greatly appreciate it. The way thigs are going, I anticipate getting delivery sometime in 2023 :cry: I was on the official "wait list" and was hoping that might help with a dealer allocation but I think that was wishful thinking.
Thanks,
Mike
Ok, I'll check your order on Tuesday.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!