Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member with CT5 Blackwing ordered!

MatthewAMEL

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 BW5 M6
Greetings, all!

So happy to have found this board. All I could find at first was another Cadillac board with a depressing dearth of the good stuff.

My 1st Cadillac. I have kicked myself for years for not getting a CTS-V Wagon, so I didn't hesitate this time with the final hurrah of the ICE V-series.

I'm a huge fan of the Alpha platform and the LT-series engine. I currently have a Camaro SS 1LE that I track and AutoX at every opportunity.

My order went in Monday, so I have no idea when my car will actually arrive (I would assume in the next 9-12 months).

2021_04_3014_24_172221 (2).JPG

Welcome, I recognize your user name from Camaro6. You may have even found us from my post over there.

Greetings, all!

So happy to have found this board. All I could find at first was another Cadillac board with a depressing dearth of the good stuff.

My 1st Cadillac. I have kicked myself for years for not getting a CTS-V Wagon, so I didn't hesitate this time with the final hurrah of the ICE V-series.

I'm a huge fan of the Alpha platform and the LT-series engine. I currently have a Camaro SS 1LE that I track and AutoX at every opportunity.

My order went in Monday, so I have no idea when my car will actually arrive (I would assume in the next 9-12 months).

View attachment 5062
Welcome!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop