Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member in Houston Area

Ivy1Le

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
Just sold my V6 1LE Camaro this morning. Looking to trade in my M2 Competition for a Blackwing. Unfortunate that I would already have one, if the dealer I first shopped with had bothered to call me when order banks opened. Oh well, here we are. Looking forward to getting purchase information and contributing to the forum

Welcome. I'm curious how you like your M2 Competition?
Honestly I love it. My original plan was the 4BW, but Cadillac wasn't doing orders so I switched to the new M3, and eventually landed on the M2C. I feel like the M2C would be the way to go if it was just a track car, it feels more connected and raw to me. The 4BW felt much softer in comparison and I'm hoping the reviews are correct in that it livens up when being pushed

Haven't tracked the M2C yet. Bought a M Driving School ticket I wanted to attend before tracking my own car.

Reactions: Rob
I'm on my 3rd BMW which is an M235i and I love it. The M2 has been on my bucket list for a while, preferably an M2 CS, but those are practically untouchable and dealers are getting a premium for used ones.

I'm on my 3rd BMW which is an M235i and I love it. The M2 has been on my bucket list for a while, preferably an M2 CS, but those are practically untouchable and dealers are getting a premium for used ones.
I'm going to probably lease a X3 M40i for a couple of years as I need something more comfortable. Once that lease is up, I'll be looking at either a used 2022 M240i or 2022 M440i to buy. The baby M series has gotten really good. and yeah the M2 CS is crazy, I wouldn't expect to see a price dip in those until another one comes out.

Reactions: Rob

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners