Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

New member from San Diego

mcahn55

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2006 cadillac cts v
Hi: I am Doc. I have a 2006 CTS V with only 8500 miles. I love the car but I'm 68 and I have other cars and rarely get the V out of the garage where it's kept with a trickle charger under a car cover. I have always been fanatical about my cars but having this perfect car that I don't use is starting to bother me because it's so wasteful. Any advice on how to sell a brand new 06 V would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Hi: I am Doc. I have a 2006 CTS V with only 8500 miles. I love the car but I'm 68 and I have other cars and rarely get the V out of the garage where it's kept with a trickle charger under a car cover. I have always been fanatical about my cars but having this perfect car that I don't use is starting to bother me because it's so wasteful. Any advice on how to sell a brand new 06 V would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, I don't have any tips on selling your car other than you could try posting it on EBAY or Cars.com. I usually trade my cars in to upgrade and haven't really sold any of them outright.

However, welcome to the Cadillac V-Net! If you can, post some pictures of your 2006 CTS-V.

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2006 XLR-V, 2011 CTS-V Coupe
There are a few sites for the Cadillac V-series cars, including this one. You may want to post up some pics of the car and any pertenant information, along with an asking price. Granted, most looking for a V, are probably more interested in the V-2 (2009-current), but you may find someone interested--me included!!

cubby558

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2006 XLR-V, 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Pics

Doc,

Here are some pics of my '11 CTS-V Coupe, posted from my computer. (Use the paper clip icon to do this.)

IMG_0066.jpgIMG_0067.jpgIMG_0068.jpgIMG_0069.jpgIMG_0070.jpg

Hope this helps you figure out how to add photos to your posts!!:smile::smile:

hollywdv

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS-V Sedan

Welcome..from Hollywood.

cubby..very nice looking ride!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom