Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New here

SSEEYA

Seasoned Member
Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community here. Especially looking forward to getting my 5V-BW. Like many others I'm currently driving a Chevy SS. I'm most interested in what possibilities there will be to modify the Blackwing so I'm hoping there will be some tuning options available in the near future. It will be fun to do some real-world comparisons on all aspects of the BW compared to the SS.

Me too just sold the SS but I'm fine with leaving stock. I expect security on the electronics to make it a bit difficult as far as tuning goes.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community here. Especially looking forward to getting my 5V-BW. Like many others I'm currently driving a Chevy SS. I'm most interested in what possibilities there will be to modify the Blackwing so I'm hoping there will be some tuning options available in the near future. It will be fun to do some real-world comparisons on all aspects of the BW compared to the SS.
The LT4 is a known commodity from the Corvette and Camaro platforms so, tuning should not be a problem. I see that you're in Utah. Are you familair with JDP Motorsports in Sandy?

The LT4 is a known commodity from the Corvette and Camaro platforms so, tuning should not be a problem. I see that you're in Utah. Are you familair with JDP Motorsports in Sandy?

The challenge is with the ECU. It is a new architecture vs. the one that came in the C7Z, ZL1, and V3. So tuning will be a challenge until it can be unlocked. As for JDP, yep. They built both my G8 and my SS.

The challenge is with the ECU. It is a new architecture vs. the one that came in the C7Z, ZL1, and V3. So tuning will be a challenge until it can be unlocked. As for JDP, yep. They built both my G8 and my SS.
It's just a matter of time. I understand that someone has recently unlocked the TCM for the A10.

Welcome fellow noob. How many Holden guys are here? Yeah, I said Holden. OOOHHhhhhh lol. I've been tossing and turning lately with the thought to sell her while the market is hot like it is. I can ride all summer and find something less fun in the fall until the BW shows up. What to do..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back