Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Ct4V Blackwing check engine light from dealer

windman11

Wanted to see if anyone else had gotten these engine codes, as I cannot find them online. Just bought a ct4V blackwing the other day and it had a check engine light when I took delivery. I pulled the codes, and saw them to be 'P3173' and 'P3175'. If anyone has seen these before and knows what they are, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Wait, wait, wait, wait, what, you had a CEL and took delivery?? The dealer let you take it with a CEL?? IMHO that not right! Oh, wish I could help with the codes but I don't have the knowledge..

Throat Yogurt

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing N0460548
Wait, wait, wait, wait, what, you had a CEL and took delivery?? The dealer let you take it with a CEL?? IMHO that not right! Oh, wish I could help with the codes but I don't have the knowledge..
Agreed...I would have driven out of the showroom, made a left, and driven right into the service bay.

The fact that they didn't notice it during PDI says a lot about your dealer. Good luck!

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
When I tried to picked up my C8 at the museum it had to go back to the factory (which is right across the street) twice due to CEL before they let me take it home. Almost 4k on the car now with now issues.

jonnywaffles11

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Likely the same. They definitely should not have sold that with a code present

windman11

hmmm ok thank you for the responses. I should have caught it before I drove it away. I have the service dept taking a look tomorrow morning. Anything else I should know to ask them before I bring it in?

DAC17

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-4V Blackwing
I had a CEL come on after two weeks. It was a malfunctioning high pressure fuel pump. Have them check that out.

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Went pick up my 4BW Friday morning and they had to take it back to the service guys due to a service air bag message. They fixed it and let me take the car. But based on OnStar it’s back as well an additional service needed for engine / transmission. The crazy part is there’s no lights on the dash that say anything is wrong. Any idea?
9C2C19D0-44A6-4B04-A95F-EDE60F139576.jpeg

Ivy1Le

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
Went pick up my 4BW Friday morning and they had to take it back to the service guys due to a service air bag message. They fixed it and let me take the car. But based on OnStar it’s back as well an additional service needed for engine / transmission. The crazy part is there’s no lights on the dash that say anything is wrong. Any idea? View attachment 10320
I think I'm sensing a trend, although I hope not. Dealer vs OnStar. Who will win the battle of the service warnings

Wilkinda65

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CadillacCT4-V Blackwing
I think I'm sensing a trend, although I hope not. Dealer vs OnStar. Who will win the battle of the service warnings
Yeah. I had the same issue but it cleared after a couple days

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom