Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Blackwing owner

Jasoncutter

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
Hi Group! Excited to be here. I have a CT5-V Blackwing on its way to me in Florida. When I got the spot for one of the first 250, I was living in N. California, and then I got a call last week that the car arrived and they were as surprised as I was! I should have it sometime Friday/Saturday this week.

This car represents my first Cadillac...my first American car...and my first new car all in one shot. Guess I did it big ;)

Cant wait to meet up with other V-owners in Florida ( I am in Fort Myers).

Jason
All Ready To Go.jpg

Hi Group! Excited to be here. I have a CT5-V Blackwing on its way to me in Florida. When I got the spot for one of the first 250, I was living in N. California, and then I got a call last week that the car arrived and they were as surprised as I was! I should have it sometime Friday/Saturday this week.

This car represents my first Cadillac...my first American car...and my first new car all in one shot. Guess I did it big ;)

JasonView attachment 4469
Congratulations!

JasonView attachment 4469
@Jasoncutter congratulations. Beautiful spec. Looks very familiar. Curious if yours is A10 or M6? Mine looks the same but with bronze calipers.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back