Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Name for the Reservation Cars

I ain't mad at this. How cool is it that he got to pick which one he signed.
Lucky that his brother was quick enough on the draw to get one of the 1st 500. ;)

Believe it or not guys but most of us waited for the second it went live prepared to the point where all info was prepopulated in chrome, running multiple computers in case something went down etc. credit card info, addresses etc. many folks did the same based on all the texts I was getting from customers that evening. I had 3 devices on the page ready to get one. Think about it, if you got one of the reservations and the confirmation number nobody from Cadillac could take it from you, it printed out right on the screen on the spot.

Believe it or not guys but most of us waited for the second it went live prepared to the point where all info was prepopulated in chrome, running multiple computers in case something went down etc. credit card info, addresses etc. many folks did the same based on all the texts I was getting from customers that evening. I had 3 devices on the page ready to get one. Think about it, if you got one of the reservations and the confirmation number nobody from Cadillac could take it from you, it printed out right on the screen on the spot.
Yep. 2 computers both prepopulated. I would love to have had some webcams up of people's reactions when they either did or didn't get that confirmation. I for one was so jacked up my wife probably thought I had taken drugs.

I actually had a major breakdown lol. My dealer wasnt on the list to select from and I got so confused that I started breaking down thinking I lost a spot. So i just randomly picked some dealer close by, but if I was trying to get a 5 I would ve been hosed. I printed screen, printed reservation all of that to ensure I got my spot.

I actually had a major breakdown lol. My dealer wasnt on the list to select from and I got so confused that I started breaking down thinking I lost a spot. So i just randomly picked some dealer close by, but if I was trying to get a 5 I would ve been hosed. I printed screen, printed reservation all of that to ensure I got my spot.
I actually did the same thing I saw mine wasn't on it and was like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. What's closest city I recognize.

Yep. 2 computers both prepopulated. I would love to have had some webcams up of people's reactions when they either did or didn't get that confirmation. I for one was so jacked up my wife probably thought I had taken drugs.
My wife thought I was nuts as I typed faster than I'd ever typed and keyed in my cc# to get my 5BW reservation. I literally jumped for joy when I got the happy screen. :D

I had my reservation in within 45 seconds.

I was in Iraq. Woke up at 230AM I think to get prepared. The internet there can be spotty, and there was a slight lag just before the “Congratulations” page. Definitely thought I missed out.

I had the same exact experience. It definitely thru me for a loop.

After convincing my wife i deserved the car, i told her about the reservation process and ended saying it’ll be like hitting the lottery so don’t worry. I set up 2 computers and awaited the opening. Right away the dealer i was looking for didnt come up so i just grabbed a different one. When i was done i got the reservation but at first wasn’t really sure i did. Then it hit me. So i high fived myself, and just stayed quiet all night. Next day she asked how i made out and i had everything to do to hide my excitement and simply said i got one. She still doesn’t understand why i would want one of these cars but she’s on board.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back