Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

My CT5-V Blackwing #14

electricblackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I picked up my Blackwing two weeks ago and it has been everything I expected to be and more, but it has also been bittersweet. Just after my goat rodeo ended, my wife and I learned that we are expecting our third child. I am super excited about the new baby, but my responsible side is telling me that it's not the right time to own this car. I'm going to post it on ebay and see how that goes and hope that production lasts long enough that I can buy one again in a couple years. Here are some pictures (please excuse my photography skills) and this forum has been a tremendous resource throughout this process.

@Rob #86-014 was crafted by Jeffrey A Linman and the engine builder is Steve Stinson.

Attachments

• IMG_6338.JPG
    IMG_6338.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6340.JPG
    IMG_6340.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6339.JPG
    IMG_6339.JPG
    740 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6343.JPG
    IMG_6343.JPG
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 104
  • InkedIMG_6345_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_6345_LI.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114

electricblackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
@Texas Draped I appreciate that. While this car will bring joy, it's not even close to the amount of joy a child brings.

@Snowwolfe See attached. These are the standard seats. They ended up being better than I expected.

Attachments

• IMG_6349.JPG
    IMG_6349.JPG
    534.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-6350.jpg
    IMG-6350.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 72

macky

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing/6M (patiently waiting)
Hey congrats and best of luck with your growing family! Maybe post a link to your auction/sale page on ebay when you get it listed?

Edit: I see that it's already up; GLWS. Did you have any PPF or ceramic coating applied to it?

Last edited:

electricblackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
@sethsquire Thanks! You'll find evidence of the goat rodeo in the Order Tracking Thread. Let's just say that for those of us with the first 250 allocations, it's been quite a ride to get our cars built and delivered to us.

@macky Thanks! Here's the link: 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing | eBay. I was planning to, but it didn't make sense to do it once I decided to sell it. Sadly, it's been sitting in the garage for the last week.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Congrat on baby!

Sucks on Blackwing...

Wtf is a goat rodeo?
It's what @burn813 did while waiting for his Blackwing to be shipped from Mars. Multiple times per day, he would watch goats get released out of a gate and run around a stadium while cowboys tried to rope them in. It helped keep his mind off of how many moons, asteroids, grains of space dust, his Blackwing had to land on from Mars to earth. 🤣

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
It's what @burn813 did while waiting for his Blackwing to be shipped from Mars. Multiple times per day, he would watch goats get released out of a gate and run around a stadium while cowboys tried to rope them in. It helped keep his mind off of how many moons, asteroids, grains of space dust, his Blackwing had to land on from Mars to earth. 🤣
200.gif

macky

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing/6M (patiently waiting)
@sethsquire Thanks! You'll find evidence of the goat rodeo in the Order Tracking Thread. Let's just say that for those of us with the first 250 allocations, it's been quite a ride to get our cars built and delivered to us.

@macky Thanks! Here's the link: 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing | eBay. I was planning to, but it didn't make sense to do it once I decided to sell it. Sadly, it's been sitting in the garage for the last week.
Makes sense; again, good luck with the sale…I’m only about a 5 hour drive from you :unsure::unsure::unsure:

sethsquire

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet
Wow, okay then. Thanks for the clarification!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom