Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Picked it up and took it straight to the detailer for ppf and window tint. I noticed that it doesn't say blackwing anywhere, not even that little tag the 22's had on their seats.
Congratulations!

You show 4D00 with an EDD of 10/24 in the tracker, which was last updated 10/10.

Was this one of those surprise deliveries, or did you have a heads-up it was coming?

Picked it up and took it straight to the detailer for ppf and window tint. I noticed that it doesn't say blackwing anywhere, not even that little tag the 22's had on their seats.
Congrats!
The little Blackwing tag on the seats have all been cut off and will be mailed to MY22 owners as their Blackwing badge.

Which begs the question. Remember when the badges were all the rage folks? MY23s are now delivered, what do they actually look like?!

:cool: Blaze orange is like the rarest color on a 5BW. Congrats! I wonder if other 23's don't have the BW seat tags.

What does your steering wheel plaque look like? Does it say P86-xxx or does it just say 86-xxx?

Well now that is a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen many people post about getting cars early. I'm in full rodeo mode with 86-100 and sit at 3800 having been built at least 2 weeks ahead of you and 86-008 and 86-015 were both built a month before my car and also sit at 3800. Really just looks like luck of the draw as to when one gets their car once built.

congrats!

Does the V badge on the back have tiny “Blackwing” lettering at the bottom? Or just the usual V?

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the blackwing tag was only on the recaro seats? not sure if the standard seats had it for '22?

Interesting there's no Blackwing script on the rear, I was looking forward to having that. I guess I'll have to have Cadillac mail me one if mine shows up without it.

Edit: Apparently it looks like early 2023's won't have the badges either, not sure when the 2023's will start to have them so you have to contact Cadillac to have one shipped to you.

Last edited:
Considering Cadillac is saying the badges for '22s wont ship until nov-dec, that's probably when they expect the production run to arrive, so I'd say any '23s with build dates after November may have the badges.

Pre-badged '23 BWs will be the most sought after in the secondary market for sure now.

That statement should be satire. But given the fact that the we had like 3 different threads about badges, and the red seat belt complaint thread is up to 3 pages, I just don't know anymore.

Well now that is a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen many people post about getting cars early. I'm in full rodeo mode with 86-100 and sit at 3800 having been built at least 2 weeks ahead of you and 86-008 and 86-015 were both built a month before my car and also sit at 3800. Really just looks like luck of the draw as to when one gets their car once built.
yeah I'm 860066, built 8/23 with an EDD of 10/21 but that could be 10/21/23...LOL

Congrats O/P!

Looks like you have the base seats in your car. I think you have to order the upgraded seats to get the little name tag on the seat. If your seats are upgraded then my theory is completely wrong and I stand corrected.

Congratulations from your little Blackwing 4 brother, from another mother!

Attachments

• CDFFF346-ED34-4930-89C6-5026367C9AB7.jpeg
    CDFFF346-ED34-4930-89C6-5026367C9AB7.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 56
Can confirm no blackwing label with base seats. I went with base seats in mine, too.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back