Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Manual transmission

Wing Nut

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V
Does anyone know if the Tremec TR6060 will be the transmission used on both the CT4v BW and CT5v BW? I believe it was used on the ATSv but can't find any info on the new models. If it is the same, it should be indestructible on the 4. TIA.

Last edited:
If the manual transmission / clutch is anything like that of my ZL1 1LE, and I believe that it is, you all will love it. It’s like butter!

6060 on both, unique on each car. CT4-V Blackwing has the same as ATS-V and the CT5-V Blackwing uses the bigger version 6060 (think zl1) but with custom cut gears for better NVH and increased durability. Both have a new shorter shifter linkage that elevates the feel and compliments the character of the cars.

6060 on both, unique on each car. CT4-V Blackwing has the same as ATS-V and the CT5-V Blackwing uses the bigger version 6060 (think zl1) but with custom cut gears for better NVH and increased durability. Both have a new shorter shifter linkage that elevates the feel and compliments the character of the cars.
Cut gears that's awesome!!! Wish the 4BW had that haha, still the 6060 is like one of the most capable MTs in existence so I won't complain!

had the same transmission in my ZL1 and was putting down 885 at the wheels on the stock clutch! that transmission is sturdy as all hell!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back