Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Jeff's CT5-V Blackwing

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Here it is finally. Full Expel PPF and ceramic coating. Drove it for first time from detailer to home. 134 miles. First off, I feel like I just bought a race car! lol. It drives incredibly nice, tremac is smooth, power that I could get to ( observing break in ) is awesome. Well job Cadillac and again a special thanks to @Mirza for you advice and patience. Thank you. Also I shout out to my dealer and salesman, Al Pacietelli from Cadillac of Norwood Mass. They were great to work with and honor MSRP!!!!! Tell him I sent you.....he'll help you.
Front.jpg
DrFrtQtr.jpg
LftRearQtr.jpg
RtFront.jpg
RtSide.jpg
steervin.jpg
EngineBldr.jpg
signature.jpg

Here it is finally. Full Expel PPF and ceramic coating. Drove it for first time from detailer to home. 134 miles. First off, I feel like I just bought a race car! lol. It drives incredibly nice, tremac is smooth, power that I could get to ( observing break in ) is awesome. Well job Cadillac and again a special thanks to @Mirza for you advice and patience. Thank you. Also I shout out to my dealer and salesman, Al Pacietelli from Cadillac of Norwood Mass. They were great to work with and honor MSRP!!!!! Tell him I sent you.....he'll help you. View attachment 4886View attachment 4887View attachment 4888View attachment 4889View attachment 4890View attachment 4891View attachment 4892View attachment 4893
Congratulations!

These cars are beautiful. I was on my way out of dunkin and looked at it and had to snap this picture.

Dang it!!!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous. I'm a total sucker for a black car. I just couldn't do black out here in AZ again. Between the dust and heat it's too hard to keep clean.

Dang it!!!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous. I'm a total sucker for a black car. I just couldn't do black out here in AZ again. Between the dust and heat it's too hard to keep clean.
Agree with the dust! With ppf and ceramic I’m hoping it’s much easier to keep clean

35 but it looks lighter in a dark alleyway with white wall behind it. I'll snap a picture outside soon (hopefully when the sun pops out again!)
Here's a better photo of the window tint - just pretend you don't see the dirty wheels, that's what I do!
CT5-V Blackwing tint 20210915_145400.jpg

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop