Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Jay Leno Loves the CT5-V Blackwing

CT5-V Model
It's my forum! And I just found the video and got excited! Don't judge! 🤣

I am sure you are ready for me to stop bitching lol... I know I am a pain... I am sorry
No, the fact that you were one of the early cars built and not only do you still not have it, but nobody seems to know where it's at/where it's going, is nuts. Your frustration is 100% justified.

It's my forum! And I just found the video and got excited! Don't judge! 🤣
1628721453036.png

No, the fact that you were one of the early cars built and not only do you still not have it, but nobody seems to know where it's at/where it's going, is nuts. Your frustration is 100% justified.
Thank you

I am sure you are ready for me to stop bitching lol... I know I am a pain... I am sorry
I wouldn't have it any other way :beer

Thank you
I have to agree that it is crazy that you don’t have at least a real generalized idea. They should be able to gps track your car, ask them to reach out to their reps for questions they can’t answer. I can say that most of the time early cars are parked in back of parking lot, as they load them, they take from front. I hope you get a pleasant surprise!

I have to agree that it is crazy that you don’t have at least a real generalized idea. They should be able to gps track your car, ask them to reach out to their reps for questions they can’t answer. I can say that most of the time early cars are parked in back of parking lot, as they load them, they take from front. I hope you get a pleasant surprise!
If true, that really proves the poor Logistics that we all assume.

If true, that really proves the poor Logistics that we all assume.
Yes and no. We are in unprecedented times. I’ve been a manager in the business for 10 years and have never seen anything like this and never thought I would. Look at other industries, like housing, everything is crazy

Yes and no. We are in unprecedented times. I’ve been a manager in the business for 10 years and have never seen anything like this and never thought I would. Look at other industries, like housing, everything is crazy
The poor practice of first in / last out has nothing to do with these, agreed upon, unprecedented times and everything to do with poor Logistics, which is my business for over 30 years.

It was rude how he kept offending the engineer and calling it a 4 door corvette/ corvette motor.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back