Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Jacking points

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Since i cant get a hold of an owners manual for the 5, does anyone know where the jacking points are? Want to get a spare tire kit , will a standard scissor jack do the trick

Since i cant get a hold of an owners manual for the 5, does anyone know where the jacking points are? Want to get a spare tire kit , will a standard scissor jack do the trick
Did you go online to mycadillac and put your vin number in. Then on you phone, use the mycadillac app, then you should be able to download the manual on your phone. I don't know why it wont let you download to the PC yet but it does work on the phone. I downloaded it to my iphone for the 5.

the owners manual does not state where the jack points are on the mycadillac app

Did you go online to mycadillac and put your vin number in. Then on you phone, use the mycadillac app, then you should be able to download the manual on your phone. I don't know why it wont let you download to the PC yet but it does work on the phone. I downloaded it to my iphone for the 5.
Is it different on Android perhaps? I'm not able to download the manual on my phone. I have a CT4.

Dont have a vin yet…. At 3000 rob told me certain functions dont work on an iphone but do on android Can someone post the manual or i can pm w my email

Is it different on Android perhaps? I'm not able to download the manual on my phone. I have a CT4.
Oh, it could be. This is my 1st iphone, I've always had Android until this one. I'll try it on my Android when I get home and check it out to see if I can come up with a way to do it.

you have to go to the website and put your VIN in there, and it will then be available on your phone... You cannot put it in on the app.

you have to go to the website and put your VIN in there, and it will then be available on your phone... You cannot put it in on the app.
I did this and still cannot find the manual anywhere on the phone app. My car is there with VIN but don't see any option to view or d/l the manual. Using a Samsung S10 with Android v11.

I did this and still cannot find the manual anywhere on the phone app. My car is there with VIN but don't see any option to view or d/l the manual. Using a Samsung S10 with Android v11.
If you click more at the bottom of the app…
0E4424F7-9F6A-487C-856D-6C6AE4C4F53A.jpeg

Attachments

• 24CE1935-F17B-4D62-B280-E17D901CC600.png
    24CE1935-F17B-4D62-B280-E17D901CC600.png
    205 KB · Views: 115
I'm wondering if it's not yet available for the 4? I grabbed a regular CT4 VIN off an inventory search and added to my garage and I was able to get the manual. However the CT4BW does not have links for the owner manual.

I'm wondering if it's not yet available for the 4? I grabbed a regular CT4 VIN off an inventory search and added to my garage and I was able to get the manual. However the CT4BW does not have links for the owner manual.
Mine is a 5. Maybe something to do with Kyle's order being binned. Otherwise it's his "chosen" staus. 😆

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back