Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Introduction - DarthV

DARTHV

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 Cadillac CTS-V
Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I pilot a Black 2016 CTS-V monster that got the nickname Darth Vader from it's sinister looking front end, which I think is absolutely gorgeous. I am a car guy and have owned several Cadillac's through the years. I just let go of my 2012 CTS V coupe, which was a rocket. I put Lingenfelter under the hood and adorned it with CF parts and pieces. I love cars and go to great lengths to care for them because, they are family right?!?!:cool: I live in Oregon and although it's still sunny and in the 60's, the rains will come. I just bought a new DA polisher and my fav car shampoo (Car Beauty Pro). I plan on spending the entire day tomorrow cleaning and protecting this new beauty. It's only got 20K miles and near flawless paint. I will adorn it with the CF package it deserves. I have read a lot of good information on this site and I am happy to be a member. Thanks for taking the time to read this and remember....Velocity is where it's at!! :rocker:

DarthV

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Welcome!

Sounds like a nice car.

My first V was a black 2004 and I had DARTHV on the license plate.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom