Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Interior Quality

CT5-V Model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-BW Track Edition (On Order), 2022 CT5-BW (Bailed), 2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
Those who are lucky enough to receive their BW cars, how are you finding the fit, finish and quality of the interior? Granted most might not care about it as it makes up for any thing lacking with its performance (and manual transmission) but considering the almost six figure price tag do you guys think it justifies the cost? Not that anybody would be cross shopping a Cadillac with Genesis but I'm totally mystified by the quality and materials of their latest cars and I hope that Cadillac at least matches (if not exceeds) it. I'm not comparing the German competition as I believe that they are definitely a class above Cadillac.

It's fine with me. Gaps seem tight, material quality is decent, and it's functional and very comfortable.

For funzies, I built an M5 Competition and it was $130k plus with all the options I added and looking at the interior pictures, it didn't look overly nice or inspiring. I'm sure the material quality might be a touch better, but it's also $30k more than my 5BW build too.

Anyway, the interior gets the job done for me, but that's not why I bought it.

Last edited:
Somewhat related, but I just saw a GT500 for sale for $120k. That interior, infotainment, etc looks abysmal for that money, especially compared to ours, and hardly seems faster. .1-.2 faster 0-60 I think.

For funzies, I built an M5 Competition and it was $130k plus with all the options I added and looking at the interior pictures, it didn't look overly nice or inspiring. I'm sure the material quality might be a touch better, but it's also $30k more than my 5BW build too.

Anyway, the interior gets the job done for me, but that's not why I bought it.
My M5C spec came out to $125k and I managed to somehow get a small discount so it comes out to just under $20k more than my BW spec would be. I also spec’ed the Individual Tartufo full leather which looks really good (in pics at least).

But, I still want the BW due to its intangibles. Not to mention it will hold its value better and cost of ownership over time. Having said that, outside of the seats, the interior materials look very similar to my V3. Which wasn’t the worst interior. (hehe)

I haven't went around and touched everything like the guy in that video, but everything I've touched and noticed so far has been quality. No fit and finish issues and seems put together well. Seats are comfy and no creaks and rattles

Somewhat related, but I just saw a GT500 for sale for $120k. That interior, infotainment, etc looks abysmal for that money, especially compared to ours, and hardly seems faster. .1-.2 faster 0-60 I think.
I agree, our interior is much nicer. But… don’t sleep on the gt500, that thing rolls out.

I agree, our interior is much nicer. But… don’t sleep on the gt500, that thing rolls out.
I thought the interior on my 16 CTSV was nice , the only complaint with it was the Recaro seats did not have cooling or vented as they refer to it now , other than that it was nice and well laid out .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back