Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Interior help

CT5-V Model
The red stitch down the center on the seat, with two titanium/gray stitches next to it are on all carbon back panel high level interior trims, all three colors have it. The same stitch is on the back seats.
Ct5 v picture includes the 3 trim levels with carbon fiber backing seats. 3 first letters of each description is the order number you provide ur dealership.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-190401_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-190401_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 139
I'm going to get up on my soapbox.. IMHO Cadillac just screwed the pooch with the roll out of this car because we had no configuration/visualizer tool, not many pics, a crap ton of questions and no answers! It would have been nice for a car that's supposed to be "special" to have a visualizer ready to go right out of the gate, and IMHO a better choice of seat option/colors! (Like the Corvette) I use to be so excited about this car and now not so much because I feel let down.. I'm also disappointed with my dealer that I've been doing business with for many years too because getting info from them is useless... I've gotten more info from this site and a few other internet sites than Cadillac! This freaking car better rock my world and hold it's value or I'm never going to purchase another GM/Cadillac vehicle ever again, and that all I have to say about that! (Best Forest Gump voice)
I agree, for a special car, things could of went way better. Years ago when the first hellcat came out, Dodge was a marketing machine. Had everyone's attention, and people wanting more for a car that was basically "old". Compared to Blackwings release, was meh... I would of rather had more specs, better website, video, ect than two people who I dont know (Photographer and race car driver) tell me very little about the vehicle. Honestly, everyone is a photographer with a smartphone. Letting any modern social media car review person review it would of been "free" and get a lot more peoples attention (think Doug DeMuro) If they would of done better, 3 minutes would of turned out to be 3 seconds to be the first 250. That, combined with us with orders knowing more than any dealer is not making things any better. It will be a special car and rare due to the above.

I do appreciate the direct knowledge from the GM engineers\mangers (Thanks Mirza Grebovic) we get directly on here which make things a lot better for me on this forum. But again, knowing more about the options and a true configurator would of been much better. Dealers know less and we relay on this forum to make the decisions on pretty costly car for some (including me).

I agree, for a special car, things could of went way better. Years ago when the first hellcat came out, Dodge was a marketing machine. Had everyone's attention, and people wanting more for a car that was basically "old". Compared to Blackwings release, was meh... I would of rather had more specs, better website, video, ect than two people who I dont know (Photographer and race car driver) tell me very little about the vehicle. Honestly, everyone is a photographer with a smartphone. Letting any modern social media car review person review it would of been "free" and get a lot more peoples attention (think Doug DeMuro) If they would of done better, 3 minutes would of turned out to be 3 seconds to be the first 250. That, combined with us with orders knowing more than any dealer is not making things any better. It will be a special car and rare due to the above.

I do appreciate the direct knowledge from the GM engineers\mangers (Thanks Mirza Grebovic) we get directly on here which make things a lot better for me on this forum. But again, knowing more about the options and a true configurator would of been much better. Dealers know less and we relay on this forum to make the decisions on pretty costly car for some (including me).
I'm three brain cell away from being mentally challenged and read on a 7th grade level but did you just kick me in the balls, or half way agree with me???

Yeah I have to agree for sure. The more and more I realize how half assed of a roll out this has been its gets a bit more frustrating. I have been debating just cancelling and picking up a RS5 FastBack...just starting to get very frustrating to have it been handled how it has been so far.

Eric

Yeah I have to agree for sure. The more and more I realize how half assed of a roll out this has been its gets a bit more frustrating. I have been debating just cancelling and picking up a RS5 FastBack...just starting to get very frustrating to have it been handled how it has been so far.

Eric
I understand ur frustrations, businesses are struggling with shortage of supplies from other countries, companies are struggling with having enough people to do the work. Ford has 400,000 trucks just sitting because of computer chips. Every car company is facing challenges.

Eric
Go on YouTube search Cadillac ct5-v blackwing spotted driving by arkokes. Listen to the exhaust

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-194046_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-194046_YouTube.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20210509-194805_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-194805_YouTube.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 135
I understand ur frustrations, businesses are struggling with shortage of supplies from other countries, companies are struggling with having enough people to do the work. Ford has 400,000 trucks just sitting because of computer chips. Every car company is facing challenges.
That part about delays I understand. It's the lack of finished configurator and real world info that's frustrating.

I will say, we got it better than TLX type S buyers, the car is coming out in a few weeks and they don't have a configurator or even a price! Not sure if they were taking deposits for them though.

I will say, we got it better than TLX type S buyers, the car is coming out in a few weeks and they don't have a configurator or even a price! Not sure if they were taking deposits for them though.
Ouch that would really piss me off.

Ct4 is going to be awesome to. There is alot of things I wish I could have taken from the 4 and put it on 5. 1 is the carbon fiber package. 2 is the ct4 car is shorter in length
I agree the smaller stature is what I wanted. I was really close to purchasing an Hockenheim silver M2. I love when the base car had pretty much all I want. MT and hp lol

I agree the smaller stature is what I wanted. I was really close to purchasing an Hockenheim silver M2. I love when the base car had pretty much all I want. MT and hp lol
If the tremec manual is as good as people say, it should feel much better to drive than the MT in then M2 (get mixed reviews about BMW MT). I think it's supposed to be a higher grade transmission than the tremec in the ATS V even. Edit: actually I think it might be the same from the ATS V.

Ct4 v blackwing she definitely is going to be a sleeper
Yeah I stay pretty simple base seats, performance wheel, and bronze rims. I'll add CF bits myself later on. Oh yeah and HUD but not sure if I'll keep it for final configuration.

Yeah I stay pretty simple base seats, performance wheel, and bronze rims. I'll add CF bits myself later on. Oh yeah and HUD but not sure if I'll keep it for final configuration.
Especially if they get crazy an make these vehicles electric next year just mean they will be even sweetie to have and to be a lucky person to have one.

If the tremec manual is as good as people say, it should feel much better to drive than the MT in then M2 (get mixed reviews about BMW MT). I think it's supposed to be a higher grade transmission than the tremec in the ATS V even. Edit: actually I think it might be the same from the ATS V.
Great info 👍

That part about delays I understand. It's the lack of finished configurator and real world info that's frustrating.
I agree, covid didn’t stop a website from being built by someone socially distancing at their home.
Waiting a few more months for the above to happen would not of made a difference to me and would of provided a better experience over all.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back