Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Interesting

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I just saw this on Instagram....Wonder what it means if anything...

Attachments

• IMG_2983.PNG
    IMG_2983.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 57

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I’m betting on the allocation notification. They obviously need to make these cars. Running around the country selling them.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
It means they got a few available!

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Great question I honestly dont know but think a V is a V.

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
I just saw this on Instagram....Wonder what it means if anything...
Hello Steve I have a feeling a few people might do this. People did it with the limited edition honda civic type-r when they first came out. People bought the vehicle and turned right around took it to auction and marked the price up 30k to 40k on top of what they bought the vehicle and sold it. Great possibility this might happen just be careful everyone.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hello Steve I have a feeling a few people might do this. People did it with the limited edition honda civic type-r when they first came out. People bought the vehicle and turned right around took it to auction and marked the price up 30k to 40k on top of what they bought the vehicle and sold it. Great possibility this might happen just be careful everyone.
It would be a used vehicle at that point.

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Hopeful...
It means they got a few available!
All I can say is that if Cadillac builds these guy’s inventory orders (as in, plural not customer orders!), but doesn’t build my actual customer ordered car because of some allocation BS? I’m going to have to learn to like imports, because GM will no longer be getting any of my business. 🤬🤬🤬

Semper fi 21

Seasoned Member
All I can say is that if Cadillac builds these guy’s inventory orders (as in, plural not customer orders!), but doesn’t build my actual customer ordered car because of some allocation BS? I’m going to have to learn to like imports, because GM will no longer be getting any of my business. 🤬🤬🤬
Unfortunately I am on the wait list to I don't blame gm every manufacturer has specialty limited production vehicle. These kinds of vehicles require being on top of the information at all times. Requires lots of proactivness and communication and if I would have done that and put my self in position being number 1 on the list for preorders I would not be wondering if I will get my ordered filled. For the top 250 they did the work kept them selves in formed communicated to the dealership they put them selves in the position to get it. That being said everything is out of my control it will be a blessing if I get it and definitely disappointed if I don't get it. Just let me know exactly what I have to do next year if I want to get this car.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
No idea how to know this but you would have to know what dealers are the volume dealerships that are getting the allocations. I guess lots of phone calls to cadillac dealers and asking how many v cars they sell and how they rank in the region. ???

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I've been researching this car for over a year and beat my sales guy down about it. I was first on the list at my dealership before Cadillac came out with the reservation program, and will feel bad if some of you guys don't get one.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I was about set to get a replica cobra and then saw this car coming. Immediately realized i needed to get one. On February 1st at 7pm I had two laptops up to try for the reservation. Fortunately i got one. I second Steve hoping everyone on here gets their car.

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I was about set to get a replica cobra and then saw this car coming. Immediately realized i needed to get one. On February 1st at 7pm I had two laptops up to try for the reservation. Fortunately i got one. I second Steve hoping everyone on here gets their car.
It was very stressful for me because I wanted this car so bad! Anybody that follows me on IG will see all my post about it... My dealer had a watch/reservation meet where they had tables, meal, drinks, extra wifi, and we got to do a zoom call with Brandon and Meagan one hour before the official release.. There were about 35 people there and only 3 of us got a reservation, but the dealership ended up getting 21. It was crazy being at the dealership with my laptop trying to get the reservation, but it worked for me! The picture thats attached is a countdown timer that sit on my desk at work and was on reservation day..

Attachments

• IMG_2351.jpg
    IMG_2351.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 10

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom