Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instrument panel bleeding?

MattH

Seasoned Member
Either this is just normal and I just noticed it or my instrument panel is defective......

This is on the 4, not sure if it happens on the 5

When the cluster is in mymode on the bottom left side it appears normal, when you switch to sport,v mode or track there is a red glob by the odometer. There is obviously red in other places but it looks almost like its burnt into the screen, its amplified in track mode.

Am I crazy?

? IMG_6501.JPGIMG_6502.JPG

I think thats normal because mine is the same way, or mine is messed up too....
Whats weird is the red lines in sport mode stop at the little white line, then appear as a blob under the odometer. I guess I just noticed it, its going to bug the shit out of me now......

Whats weird is the red lines in sport mode stop at the little white line, then appear as a blob under the odometer. I guess I just noticed it, its going to bug the shit out of me now......
I never noticed it until now..

Its probably part of the interface design. Almost looks like they made fade under the mileage to focus on that.

It's an 'issue' with the bottom overlay and the background V-ness.
If you have Sport or Track display on you get it; however, if you drive in Stealth+* and Sport display I don't think it is there because the V shapes aren't included when you run at that level.

*I did my first genuine night driving after 2.5 months of ownership on Friday and was playing around with Stealth. I really like it on what I am calling Stealth+ (turned down 1 notch from the darkest) in lieu of Cadillac calling it anything, which gives you your gauge cluster, but then nothing else. Unlike full Stealth which is really minimalist and dark.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back