Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I have an appointment to get fitted

I am a OG user of the ZL1addons gear. Had them on multiple past vehicles.

Was excited to get the CT5 version of their lift points ordered and installed. They were an essential part of my Camaro toolkit.

I was shockingly disappointed to discover they don't fit.

I do not have CF2.

The inner and outer edges of the pinch weld are slightly different depths (inner edge is the shallower one). The adapter won't sit flush on the weld. It cants to the inside of the car. 100% it will bend the weld when you attempt to lift with it.

The ZL1 pucks are great and fit perfectly. If they would match the adapter with the dimensions of the puck, all would be well.

I have been in touch with them and await their response.

The other hassle (for me) is the distance between the lift points on the BW5 is huge.

I have a QuickJack 5000TLX and it won't reach. The front/rear spread is appox 70". You need the 6000ELX.

IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0695.jpgIMG_0697.jpg

Was excited to get the CT5 version of their lift points ordered and installed. They were an essential part of my Camaro toolkit.

I do not have CF2.

The inner and outer edges of the pinch weld are slightly different depths (inner edge is the shallower one). The adapter won't sit flush on the weld. It cants to the inside of the car. 100% it will bend the weld when you attempt to lift with it.

The ZL1 pucks are great and fit perfectly. If they would match the adapter with the dimensions of the puck, all would be well.

The other hassle (for me) is the distance between the lift points on the BW5 is huge.

I have a QuickJack 5000TLX and it won't reach. The front/rear spread is appox 70". You need the 6000ELX.

View attachment 17031View attachment 17032View attachment 17033
Have u tried it from side to side lifting with quick Jack. I do it with my X5 which is probably wider than the CT5

Have u tried it from side to side lifting with quick Jack. I do it with my X5 which is probably wider than the CT5
I have not. That might work (minus the pinch weld points). I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

The only thing that comes to mind is what will be blocked underneath by the QJ frames. The transmission and oil drains are near the forward lift point.

I have not. That might work (minus the pinch weld points). I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

The only thing that comes to mind is what will be blocked underneath by the QJ frames. The transmission and oil drains are near the forward lift point.
Do let me know if it doesn’t block those things.

I do not have CF2.

View attachment 17031View attachment 17032View attachment 17033
@MatthewAMEL , thanks for this useful info. Your ZL1 pucks are the 2 or 3 inch model?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back