Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hitch receiver for 5BW?

Is that a Jeep in the driveway? Does it have a hitch? I lost sleep over this and I DONT KNOW WHY? WTH is this?
Umm, yes it is a Jeep. Yes it has a hitch, 2" vs 1.25" on the 5BW. Maybe you need some sleeping pills or something? šŸ„±

Are they/he gonna be in ORL at the end of the month? CAD Attack? Like to meet the best.
I doubt it. Leroy Engineering specializes in Miatas. He started (and still does) making hitches and the best tire trailer on the market.

I reached out to Leroy Engineering and I am driving up to their shop in Ohio so they can custom fab a hitch for my 4BW. Might make it easier for other folks that want them in the future as well.
Did you end up having an hitch made for your 4BW, I am contemplating setting myself up to having a 4BW has my main track car for the coming years.

Did you end up having an hitch made for your 4BW, I am contemplating setting myself up to having a 4BW has my main track car for the coming years.
I ended up buying my wife a lexus gx460 and using hers to haul the bikes instead lol.

Actually first read this thread before even buying my 4 BW and joining the forum. But now thinking of spring on the horizon I'm really interested in getting a hitch setup for the car so I can mount a Thule bike carrier on the back. Can't go with any of the stick on or roof rack solutions as one of the bikes I ride is a rather large and heavy ebike....and one for the wife too.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do plan on contacting Leroy sometime soon to see what they might be able to do. I like what I see wrt hidden mount but if there is something that already fits (not optimistic) it would be easier than trying to spec a custom build.

I'm sure Leroy builds a quality hitch.

I know from previous experience with an older Nissan that UHaul builds custom hitches. If you're not far from Tempe, AZ when you're taking a road trip from VA, it may be worth exploring :)

I'm sure Leroy builds a quality hitch.

I know from previous experience with an older Nissan that UHaul builds custom hitches. If you're not far from Tempe, AZ when you're taking a road trip from VA, it may be worth exploring :)
LOL thanks. I got a response back from Leroy. They said that if they could get at least 10 (or more) interested (committed) they could do it - with cost $450-550 range. They also would need a car in their shop in Ohio to measure the fit. I'll likely start a new thread in a few days to announce this unless folks start commenting here. I'll likely check with Uhaul as well at some point if can't get Leroy to do it.

LOL thanks. I got a response back from Leroy. They said that if they could get at least 10 (or more) interested (committed) they could do it - with cost $450-550 range. They also would need a car in their shop in Ohio to measure the fit. I'll likely start a new thread in a few days to announce this unless folks start commenting here. I'll likely check with Uhaul as well at some point if can't get Leroy to do it.
I'd happily buy another hitch from them. Count me in!

I wouldn't mind a hitch to haul a set of tires and tool box.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back