Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hi. It's great to be here.

robert270

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW. Raven Black, Tech bronze wheels, Red calipers
Robert here. I live in the NE (Mass) and have dibs on a dealer ordered CT4BW that I was lucky to find. My fingers are tightly crossed that this all goes smoothly. The dealer said it was being built and should arrive in around 8 weeks.

Before I pick it up, I'll have a set of all season tires mounted that should allow me to get it out with less than dry roads.

Very excited about this purchase more than any other in my ~47 years of driving.

Look forward to getting to know folks here.

Robert here. I live in the NE (Mass) and have dibs on a dealer ordered CT4BW that I was lucky to find. My fingers are tightly crossed that this all goes smoothly. The dealer said it was being built and should arrive in around 8 weeks.

Before I pick it up, I'll have a set of all season tires mounted that should allow me to get it out with less than dry roads.

Very excited about this purchase more than any other in my ~47 years of driving.

Look forward to getting to know folks here.
Welcome from just over the border from you. :)

@robert270 ... a word of caution.

@Rob feeds on disappointment, that's why he created the forum. What you thought he was just tracking cars out of kindness?

Cartman-licks-tears-off-Scott-Tenormans-face.jpg

#allegedly

Welcome to the party, good luck with all. Just got back tonight from Boston grabbing my son from college for the holidays.:happyanim:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back