Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

HenryJ

Vettepap

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS v
NEW MEMBER. Have a 2016 ATS-V purchased new in 2016 and now have on order a CT5-V Blackwing. I ordered it on February 22 and still waiting for it to go into production

Welcome to the goat rodeo. Don't ask. You'll find out I promise.

Do you have a HenryJ? I always love seeing them at shows or racetracks with a gasser set up.

I wish! It's actually my first name and first letter of my last name:)
Love your pic!
That's awesome. There was a time when I considered all the kids names to line up with cars, Austin Healy, Mercedes, Lexus, etc. I grew old enough to get into some bars that have extra "entertainment" and decided against the name thing entirely.

Name is not on the list but I only asked Rob this morning to check on the status so it may take a while. I see yours is close to being reality!!

He’s been updating about once a week. I’m sure you’ll be on the next one. Yes getting closer but still no keys..

I ordered my CT5 BW on February 22, my order number is ZKWF2J. Can you find out where it is in the deep dark dungeons of GM?
I can only track orders placed in the United States. Since you live in British Columbia, you'll have to reach out to your dealer on the Cadillac concierge for updates.

Ahh, that's too bad. Was really looking forward at being able to track it on this website
Thanks anyway Rob

Reactions: Rob
^^^^^ Love that Vett

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!