Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Lake Mary, FL

Bossy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 5BW 6MT
Picked up from NC and drove home to FL my CT5V BW yesterday. I missed the original allotment in Feb 2021 by a few minutes and went on the back order list from that night...... Order was confirmed finally in October 2021 and delivered last week. What a journey. Surely worth the wait though. Its a 6spd man, Summit white with bronze wheels, black interior, carbon brakes, both carbon fibre packages, sunroof, suede steering wheel and shifter, performance data recorder, parking package and red calipers.

Last edited:
Congratulations. My 5BW was supposed to have a build week of 5-23-22, but I have not gotten a notification from the dealer. It's good to know that the production line is moving.

This is encourage those who are on a waitlist for a BW. I just got a note from my Sewell (Dallas) sales lady that my 5BW has been built and is awaiting shipping. Proof that the line is moving. Slowly, perhaps, but moving.

Unsure about clubs as I am new to the CT4-V BW scene as well...

I am not aware of any clubs in the North Texas area. Just as well because I am not a "joiner". But the people this site are nice and friendly.

North Texas. Not aware of any clubs here. Maybe because the BWs are so new, few and far between.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back