Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Houston

Shholliday

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I just wanted to introduce myself. I had a '16 CTS-V and now I'll have a '22 CT5-V. My order was place on Wednesday of this week and my salesman said I'm looking at one year to delivery. Is that an accurate statement?

Take care,
Scott

I just wanted to introduce myself. I had a '16 CTS-V and now I'll have a '22 CT5-V. My order was place on Wednesday of this week and my salesman said I'm looking at one year to delivery. Is that an accurate statement?

Take care,
Scott
Sounds like you'll have a '23 CT5-V. Welcome and strap yourself in... it's quite a ride!

Hey from a fellow Houstonian! Of the past 14 Intro threads, 6 were from Houston and 1 was from Dallas.

I suspect most of us are working with Sewell, who have dealerships in both cities. They told me 8-10 months when I first talked to them about my CT4.

Yes, I am working with Sewell. They told me 12 months so I wouldn't keep bugging them, lol!

Welcome Scott. I would say 8-12 months is likely.
Thanks Rob! It's good being here. I had a '20 CT6-V, but that one is not worth mentioning, lol. So, this will be number 3! Thanks for the delivery confirmation. Take care.

Reactions: Rob

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners