Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Canada

wu6fiend

Hello, new guy from British Columbia, Canada. I'm a long time GM owner, but personally new to Cadillac. My wife has a 2019 XT4 Sport, and I'm hoping to become a CT5V Blackwing owner myself one day, if my dealership ever gets an allocation (they received one for 2022 model year). I've had a deposit with them since last August (and with another dealership too, just in case). My salesman says the car will be their next BW allocation, and will be a 2023 model. What I plan to order is as follows: Raven Black with Jet Black Full Semi-Aniline interior, 6 speed, parking package, sunroof, Carbon 1 & 2 packages, Performance Data Recorder, red seatbelts and red calipers.

Well, change of plans. I decided not to wait any longer, as neither dealership could promise me a BW, and I was fed up waiting. After a short search, I found a very, very nice 2018 CTS V in Phantom Grey over Light Platinum, sunroof, carbon package, after midnight wheels, basically loaded to the gills. Low miles (23,600), one owner, no accidents, paint is nearly flawless (couple of tiny rock chips). Car is flat out gorgeous, and so smooth and easy to drive. I confess I actually prefer the styling of the 3rd Gen CTS V over the CT5 V BW anyway, and also prefer the interior of the CTS V too. I always wanted a CTS V, and really only considered ordering a new BW because CTS V's come up for sale so infrequently here. Anyway, I will post some pics of the car, and I'm looking forward to participating in this forum, and learning about this incredible car!

Congrats on the purchase.

Not everyone has the stomach for the moose rodeo. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back