Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Has Anyone Had Their 5BW Wrapped?

BlackwingMark

I did a search but couldn't find anything specific about a full body wrap done by anyone.
I'm curious about how they turned out, major color changes etc.

There's been some talk about it here. I did partial PPF & full ceramic coat. No issues, only makes paint look better & shinier. My guy was an expert so can't even tell where PPF is or isn't.

Think the only issue you could face is a poor quality job. Make sure you take it to someone a with good reputation & knows what they're doing. Wouldn't shop by who has the cheapest price.

I got full ppf wrap. Looks great! Others have wrapped to change the color or make it matte and they've looked great too. Keep looking... you'll find them on here

We shouldn’t confuse PPF with wrap.

I got mine wrapped in matte ppf

IMG_0958.jpg

We shouldn’t confuse PPF with wrap.
You're right. I automatically assumed OP meant getting "full body wrap" of PPF & was worried it would effect the color. Haha. Perhaps the "full body" part lead to my assumption.

I did a search but couldn't find anything specific about a full body wrap done by anyone.
I'm curious about how they turned out, major color changes etc.
Oh yeah, plenty of threads for PPF. Search the words "Xpel" or "Suntek".

Yes, as seen others have Vinyl wrapped their cars too.

I got my 4bw wrapped in Oracal Luscious Lips red. My installer did everything well except the door handles. My guess is those are difficult to wrap so hence why the above Instagram just painted the handles black. In hindsight, that's a much better idea!

There's been some talk about it here. I did partial PPF & full ceramic coat. No issues, only makes paint look better & shinier. My guy was an expert so can't even tell where PPF is or isn't.

Think the only issue you could face is a poor quality job. Make sure you take it to someone a with good reputation & knows what they're doing. Wouldn't shop by who has the cheapest price.

Where are you located? Trying to find someone reputable!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back