Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Got my one year anniversary gift from my dealer

GTANotch88

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT5-V BW
paulh.png

10 dollars..... I'm not really sure how to take that. But I kinda feel insulted. Definitely no plans to purchase a car from that dealer anytime soon, if ever again.

Edit: maybe I'm overreacting lol

View attachment 17791

10 dollars..... I'm not really sure how to take that. But I kinda feel insulted. Definitely no plans to purchase a car from that dealer anytime soon, if ever again.

Edit: maybe I'm overreacting lol
100K? Where is the rest, "Grand Prize" Service Manager screwed on this deal, has to put his name on that Crap! As a matter of fact, yes you can SIR! I feel left out! Miles and smiles! ;)

Need to clean that up a bit.

DEALER INCENTIVE IS GARBAGE! Not the Service Managers fault Im sure! It may just be a little insulting? Or, over reaction...

Last edited:
10 free dollars is 10 free dollars towards an oil change. My retailers are free to insult me with money off services as often as they like!!

BTW, GM gave me $100 service credit for sending my Blackwing badge to the wrong address!

I had issues with the service department already. They replaced a taillight they damaged during pdi and ended up screwing up how the rear bumper was mounted/aligned. An additional visit was needed to correct it. So yea... that dealer is not touching my car again. Even with a defective cf interior trim piece, I had them give it to me and I installed it, then returned the original one. 10 bucks isn't changing my mind.

10 free dollars is 10 free dollars towards an oil change. My retailers are free to insult me with money off services as often as they like!!

BTW, GM gave me $100 service credit for sending my Blackwing badge to the wrong address!
How did you figure that out and get the $100 credit?

How did you figure that out and get the $100 credit?
Got a call from my son (has a Corvette) asking why he got a Blackwing badge at his home! We have the same name so somehow our records got screwed up as he's getting my Cadillac notices and I'm getting his Chevy notices...

I asked GM to resend the badge to my address which they said they couldn't do so they offered the $100 apology.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back