Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Fisheyes in Infrared tint coat

opjocephus

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing 46-090
4BW with several fisheyes on roof near windshield. Has anybody else seen any? Thoughts on getting them fixed/re-painted? Think I would rather keep them than repaired at this point.
Joe

if you've read other threads you shouldn't be surprised by the poor paint quality some cars are seeing out of the lansing plant where 100k+ cars are also rolling out with 26k camaros

Not surprised at all. Former GM employee and nothing but GM cars. Bout seen it all. I had a 1996 Chevy crew cab where they painted over a very small pebble on the roof.

I'd do anything to avoid a repaint.
Agreed! A repaint will likely not be much, if any better, than your current paint and definitely not as durable as factory applied and cured paint. One solution might be the blacked out roof film others on here have done.

Agreed! A repaint will likely not be much, if any better, than your current paint and definitely not as durable as factory applied and cured paint. One solution might be the blacked out roof film others on here have done.
Yeah... gloss black PPF the roof and never worry about it again.

I have a fisheye in the passenger a pillar area near the roof on my infared 4BW. The detailer was unable to get it out during paint correction. It’s now covered in PPF and I just ignore it

Update:Detail Dave must of worked magic cause I can’t find any fisheyes. He worked her over about a year ago. I will ask him.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back