Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First for a '23

Exia

Seasoned Member
Well I finally have confirmation.

A few months ago I received a phone call that it was "my turn to order". I made a thread about that 3 months ago. I submitted my build and asked about constraints per the goat rodeo. I was told no idea which was strange because constraints are included with allocations and generally you get a phone call when you have an allocation. I put my deposit down 6 months prior in June '21 so it seemed odd to get a phone call to submit a build with no allocation.

I had a suspicion that I didn't actually get an allocation but rather the person in front of me did and the dealer likes to keep the next in line on the list saved in the system with a build.

My salesperson has been off due to the birth of his child which I wasn't aware of until I called today asking for him as I hadn't received any return calls or emails.

The sales manager confirmed for me that I am 1100 status and that they do indeed like to keep the next in line in the system with a preliminary build so I am up for the first 2023 allocation.

Hopefully I get a call this summer. My dealer has received two 2022 CT5-V Blackwing allocations and their first one was built in March so I may not see the car until next spring, which is ok by me. Less then 50 5-V Blackwings have been made for Canada so far according to the registry so I count myself lucky that I'm even getting one considering the rarity up here in the Great White North but I'd still love to get that phone call, which hopefully will happen this summer.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back