Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Final leg

Is it already considered Sold? Have you done final paperwork? If so the tracking goes away. I just bought a Denali which in order to secure it for myself, the dealership made me buy it while it was still in transit. Once it was considered sold, it was no longer trackable because according to GM it wasn't theirs anymore.

Is it already considered Sold? Have you done final paperwork? If so the tracking goes away. I just bought a Denali which in order to secure it for myself, the dealership made me buy it while it was still in transit. Once it was considered sold, it was no longer trackable because according to GM it wasn't theirs anymore.
I have had a $1000 deposit in w my dealer since april yeah its sold!!!

If you haven't done paperwork with it in your name then that shouldn't cause it not the be viewable. I literally owned the Denali, with a loan, while it was in transit. Once the paperwork was done and it was officially mine it was not trackable anymore.

If you haven't done paperwork with it in your name then that shouldn't cause it not the be viewable. I literally owned the Denali, with a loan, while it was in transit. Once the paperwork was done and it was officially mine it was not trackable anymore.
This!

I had a deposit down forever and the day before I headed in to finish papers and pick up the car (was there a few days as I was out of state) I saw it pop up in the dealerships inventory! Nearly had a coronary thinking my car was up for grabs or that I was being put in an ADM bidding war (none of which happened as my great dealer sold to me at MSRP.)

Almost there. I am gona have a moment reading your first driving post.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back