Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Expecting CT4VB Owner in Dallas

BR 462

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hello from Dallas, TX. Scott at Sewell ordered a CT4VB for me in October 22. The last update I received from Sewell was 4300 status. Fingers crossed my Blackwing will arrive soon. I'm here for tossable luxury with a manual.

Order CCVJ80

Prior vehicles:
Subaru STI (manual)
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Chevy SS (manual)
Audi S5 (V8, manual)
Mini Cooper S (supercharged, manual)
Lexus IS 350
Lexus SC400
Lexus SC400
Lexus SC400
Lexus ES300 (manual)
Nissan Maxima
Chevy Silverado short bed (81')

You will be happy with Sewell. I got my 22 CT5VBW from Sewell last June. Sewell is a class act.

Welcome and congrats!

Hello from Dallas, TX. Scott at Sewell ordered a CT4VB for me in October 22. The last update I received from Sewell was 4300
This timeframe is amazing. Did you pick up an existing order that had already been accepted, or what that literally how quickly your exact order got allocated and built?

Prior vehicles:
Subaru STI (manual)
There are a bunch of former STI and Evo guys here! I'm in both camps: two Evos, a WRX, and an STI. Actually, some guys still have theirs. At least one guy here uses an STI as his winter car, and there's a guy with an Evo V (yes, "Five").

I'm here for tossable luxury with a manual.
That's me in a nutshell. After 18 years of daily-driving Evos and WRXes, I just was not that hard-core any more. And all the rattles in my STI were just making me nuts. The 4BW has exactly what I needed.

You're gonna LOVE it!

This timeframe is amazing. Did you pick up an existing order that had already been accepted, or what that literally how quickly your exact order got allocated and built?
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but they actually filled 2 allocations for me. I submitted the order originally for electric blue; then chickened out and asked them to change my order to black raven. It had only been a few days and I asked them not worry about it if the order had already been accepted. They said it was no problem, then later I discovered they filled both orders. They must have had a stack of allocations. The electric blue car was built in Nov and supposedly sold before it was delivered a few weeks ago. The black raven car was built on 12/20.

Regarding the timing, Sewell is the #1Cadillac dealer in the country. I assume that is why they had plenty of allocations, and maybe their orders have priority?

There are a bunch of former STI and Evo guys here! I'm in both camps: two Evos, a WRX, and an STI. Actually, some guys still have theirs. At least one guy here uses an STI as his winter car, and there's a guy with an Evo V (yes, "Five").

I should have more accurately referred to my STI as my current car. I love it. As most are, it's heavily modified, and I am very proud of how it turned out. I went through several iterations of drivetrain and suspension configurations until I got it just right. Will be a shame to sell it, and I really don't want to return it to stock, but that's probably best.

That's me in a nutshell. After 18 years of daily-driving Evos and WRXes, I just was not that hard-core any more. And all the rattles in my STI were just making me nuts. The 4BW has exactly what I needed.

Yeah, even with the STI set up for a 40yr old, it's still a bit too raw to be my daily and school pickup/drop off car (we have a Model Y also for family duty, but somehow the STI still ends up in the car pool lane a few times per week.) Also...the styling (that wing!)... I appreciate it, but it is what it is, and my wife is not a fan. She looks hilarious in it, especially if she has the kids.

Attachments

• IMG-1009.jpg
    IMG-1009.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 54
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but they actually filled 2 allocations for me. ...

Regarding the timing, Sewell is the #1Cadillac dealer in the country. I assume that is why they had plenty of allocations, and maybe their orders have priority?

I'm with Sewell in Houston. It took 4 months for my car to be built, and another 4 months for it to be delivered.

Looks like the backlog has been really reduced.

I should have more accurately referred to my STI as my current car. I love it. As most are, it's heavily modified, and I am very proud of how it turned out.

I'm a rare one. Mine was bone stock except for the wheels and tires. Replaced the 19s with 18s when it came time for new tires. PICTURE

One time I took my bone stock Evo X in for warranty work. The guys in the shop asked to meet me because they had never seen a stock one in the wild before, LOL. They were amazed and impressed.

I'm a rare one. Mine was bone stock except for the wheels and tires. Replaced the 19s with 18s when it came time for new tires.
Beautiful. I love the white. One day I’ll buy a car that isn’t black. Hopefully.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back