Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Dumb Question: Lug Nut Part Number?

CT5-V Model

jvp

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
I despise security lug nuts and had no idea the Blackwing was coming with them. I want them off, meaning I need four replacements. Anyone got the part number handy for the standard almost-chrome-but-not-quite lug nuts on the 5BW? I see a couple of options on sites like gmpartsgiant, etc; just want to make sure I get the right ones.

Thanks.

On delivery it should have regular lug nuts and the security ones in the trunk. Maybe the dealer installed the security ones and then tossed out the other ones or maybe they’re in the trunk.

I replaced mine with McGard black chrome.

On delivery it should have regular lug nuts and the security ones in the trunk. Maybe the dealer installed the security ones and then tossed out the other ones or maybe they’re in the trunk.

I'm guessing he did the former; they're nowhere to be found in the trunk, glove box, or any of the car's storage.

Part Nos is 9597846 and the Stealership list price is $13.48 apiece and it extends to 4 for $58.10 w tax. Crazy pricing.

This is for my CT4-V BW but I think the studs are the same so the nuts will be also. Ask me how I came to have 4 extra nutz? On my first oil change they wanted to do a tire rotation and I couldn't for the life of me find my key to the lock nutz. So I told them to just skip the rotation. When they finished the oil change I stopped by parts and parted with $58.10 to pick up 4 regular nutz. When I got home and got the torque wrench out I realized I didn't have lock nutz on my CT4-V BW. I was thinking about my recently traded 2018 ATS-V which did have the dreaded lock nutz. As I garage my car, I hate those locking nutz as the key is just something else to lose. Although I know you didn't need the whole story that is how I have a receipt for the Nutz with the part number in my file and 4 nuts in my hand.

Reactions: jvp
Part Nos is 9597846 and the Stealership list price is $13.48 apiece and it extends to 4 for $58.10 w tax. Crazy pricing.

Thanks, I saw that lug on gmpartsgiant but they require you buy a bag of 10 of them. If my local dealer is open on the holiday tomorrow, I'll check with them.

I wanted the OEM black lugnuts and found them on eBay for a good deal. But there are many listings for the standard "chrome" version.

Local dealer had 4 of them: $50 with taxes included. Good 'nuff for me. No more security lugs.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back