Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Driving Impressions

Absolutely agree! I did a driving experience in DC how many years ago. I knew then I had to get a V. Back in 2018 (?), my son and I did the V Performance Academy at COTA. What a blast. Tons of fun. Again, that really made me want to get a V. Well here I am with a 5 on order (in the 1100 Club), and kicking around buying a 4 as a daily.

I have a Volvo with the Yamaha V8. It sounds like there are marbles in the block haha.
I have one of those as well. It's barely been moved in the past couple of years (replaced by twin turbo V8 X5.)

Current fleet has 2.5 BMWs. I would day their interiors are more luxe (meaning more high quality materials are used) but not really higher quality than my V3 or current CT5-V BW. Of course you more than pay the difference for that more lux content in a German car.

Overall, I am very happy with the car.
-The fit, finish and build quality is nice. Not quite up to the Germans, but close. I have zero creaks, moans or rattles.
-Seats are comfortable, adjustable and materials are nice. Very good for car at the $100k price point.
-The matte paint is excellent, well worth the upcharge and a unique color. Carbon fiber components are beautiful. I have Carbon 1 on the car.
-Transmission is superb. Easy to shift, clutch engagement is spot on, no lift shifting is sic.
-Engine, no comment needed. Love the sound, massive torque.. gas guzzling machine
-Fun to drive is WAY up there. Nice car to cruise to work in, a blast to rip on the way home. My commute is 37 miles each way in Phoenix traffic. My favorite car to drive to work in. My Mclaren 720 is faster, but the BW is comfortable and the fun factor is off the charts. Ride quality is excellent.
-Negatives - Gas tank is way too small. You have to learn to drive the car. It has SO much torque that managing traction control is important. If the tires are cold, you can spin them in three gears if not careful. I have not got deep into the custom program of the V functions, will have to comment at a later time.
-
Roadking40, Great notes on the car, just had to mention the Matte paint, I have it also, how do you clean it? Cannot wait to get it out on open roads this spring, I am in Northeast US, in snow today, ugh

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back