Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you have driven or own a, what I like to call a baby V, but they are a lot of fun to drive and I can't wait to drive the BW version of this car! The older I get I perfer to corner a performance car versus the straight line haul a** and the CT5 platform imho is build for it! Today something happen to me driving mine that kind of shocked me when the (I think it said) performance active management light came on and just stuck the corner I was taking like glue.. The car handles like a dream so I think all of you guys are going to really enjoy your BW's when we get them...I was given a CT4-V as a loner car one day and it's just as much fun to drive as well...I don't know about ya'll but I'm excited!!!

Last edited:

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
I hear really good things about how the ct4/5 V handles and would love an opportunity to drive one, hopefully the handling translates well over to the BW's!

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-V Black Carbon
@Tall Steve are you Steven Lanier on the V-club forum? If so, I just joined and was reading up on the VIN info you were given. unfortunately that stuff doesn't apply to me but cool to hear about still.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Steve you get that plaque made?

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Steve you get that plaque made?
Not yet, I was thinking about waiting for the Blackwing and do both at the same time.. But now that you bring it up I may talk to the guy that did the one for my SS and just get him to do it now..

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom