Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 V BLACKWING FLIPPERS

foot 1

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
08 XLRV 2016 CTSV 2022 CT5V BLACKWING
How long before some cars end up posted for $15 or $20 grand over sticker ?

Let’s see how much hype is developed after the embargo is lifted on the 10th. Strange that lap times were put out for the 4 but, not the 5. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Times will come out on the 5 ur 3 days away. Got to give the 4 some prime time before the other come out

I’m curious to see what ppl try to get for them. I’m sure some dealer will be 15-20k over sticker. Some of us may be paying close to that idk? I’m sure someone will be asking 50-100k over. When I see the first one cross the auction, I will let you guys know what it went for.

I was a little disappointed with the coverage of the 4 to be honest...I love the 4 and plan on ordering a 2023 next year... I was given a reg 4v as a loner car one day and just loved it!

I was starting to wonder (still am) if the 4 BW was faster around the VIR grand course than the 5 BW when they first released the 4 time a while back. That's a pretty tight track, and might favor a lighter car like the 4. I figured Cadillac needed some more time to tune the 5 and squeeze some faster times out of it.

VIR is a power track. Massive straights on full course and even when u run Grand you cant overcome horsepower.

Keep in mind the tires used on some of those fast list sedans.... I have yet to see one in the wild on cup 2s

Keep in mind the tires used on some of those fast list sedans.... I have yet to see one in the wild on cup 2s
I mean all season run flats are just as sticky as cup 2's right?

In other news, the cup 2's are fantastic in snow...

Edit: This was a joke, if it wasn't obvious 😂

Last edited:
Aren't the times for the Car and Driver Lightening lap on factory tires? I don't know any sedans specifically that run Cup 2s from the factory, but definitely some of the other cars do. Cadillac should really offer the Cup 2s as an option so they can run crazy(er) times for the magazines, ha.

There are 4 currently for sale on cars.com. Don’t know if that is because of invoicing or if that are actually for sale.

Every AMG was ran on cup 2s. They are offered so that they can be used in shoot outs for hero laps.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back