Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 V Blackwing engine

foot 1

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
08 XLRV 2016 CTSV 2022 CT5V BLACKWING
I was just looking on the registry and noticed some of the export cars are showing a 5.7 LT4, is it a typo error or does Cadillac have a different displacement engine for the European market?

I was just looking on the registry and noticed some of the export cars are showing a 5.7 LT4, is it a typo error or does Cadillac have a different displacement engine for the European market?
I can't answer that but I remember hearing the Corvette has less power in the UK to meet emission regulations. I'm pretty sure UK will not sell the 5BW because it probably doesn't meet emission regulations. Maybe they are listing it as 5.7 LT4 to get it in the country.

x2 ^^^^

I'd be really surprised to hear Caddy put the effort into a different motor for a segment of the planet.
I would too, but weren't the SS's LS3 and Mag Ride 100% unavailable on the Commodores they rode down the line on?

I would too, but weren't the SS's LS3 and Mag Ride 100% unavailable on the Commodores they rode down the line on?
I thought it was an option for Aussies.

I thought it was an option for Aussies.
It's been a while since I thought about it. You might be right- it could have been just the mag ride that was US only. Maybe the parking system?

I just recall that something substantial from the SS package was not available in Aus for some reason, which was sort of odd when you think about offering certain major components for one market but not the other meant that much more divergence in the line.

Typo.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners