Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 BW NY

Bigl

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
Picked up my BW last week from Lockhart in Indiana and drove it home. Good way to get those break in miles. Now back home and really digging this car.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 72
Suburb of NYC. Praying for my wheels :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the purchase. I'm over in Northern Bergen county.

Picked up my BW last week from Lockhart in Indiana and drove it home. Good way to get those break in miles. Now back home and really digging this car.
Congrats.
Argent Silver?
Matte PPF like Expel Stealth?

Looks great.

Yes on the money. Argent Silver with Expel stealth

Thank you

Welcome and congrats on a excellent choice. 5 borough suburb, or Westchester, Orange Co or Nassau, Suffolk Co. suburb? I'm Middlesex Co. over here, ex-Brooklyn native.
Just a reminder to call Spring Mountain to schedule your track days asap, dates fill up quickly. Best of luck

Here’s another pic

Argent Silver with Expel Stealth is EXACTLY what I was planning.
What did they charge for the PPF installed and what's the warranty they gave you?
Can you post or message me links to a photo gallery and video of you car?
Would be a huge help to me before I commit to the color and PPF.

Thanks!

Welcome and congrats on a excellent choice. 5 borough suburb, or Westchester, Orange Co or Nassau, Suffolk Co. suburb? I'm Middlesex Co. over here, ex-Brooklyn native.
Just a reminder to call Spring Mountain to schedule your track days asap, dates fill up quickly. Best of luck
Nassau resident
Thank you

IMG_3753.jpeg

Hope this helps

It’s a 10 year film warranty but the labor is only a year. I called a few places near the dealership but ultimately got it done locally. The stealth costs more than regular. Pricing ranged 6500-7500

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back