Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 aftermarket wheel fitment help

jkg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 V wagon stealth blue (sold, so sad); 2022 CT5 Blackwing
Hello all - I have a relatively inexpensive 19" wheel that I think will fit the CT5 - i plan to use it for snow tires. I also have an 18" wheel that was used on my Gen 2 CTS-V that i'd like to try out. But my CT5 is delayed for a long time now. I am 15 miles north of NY City. If anyone has a CT5 blackwing that they want to bring by my house at some point, we could take a wheel off your car and see if this wheel fits. I have a full garage with real tools - i do a lot of work on cars, so i promise there will be no damage to your car in any way. If anyone is near by and interested, please let me know. justin

I have contacted at least 4 aftermarket wheel manufacturers… they are still awaiting someone to bring in their 5 to scan and have specs to create wheels…. They offer a discount in the wheels to have that info As soon as i get my car hopefully dec, i will at least take it to one….

I've offered the same with an 18" that I have from my old SS but near Chicago. No replies yet.

looks like i may actually have my car to my home in a few days, so I will update with aftermarket wheel fitment details this weekend i hope. more to come...

The number we don't have yet is the hub. Hopefully, it's 67.1mm

According to my buddy who works for GM, the wheels specs with hub bore and such are the same as the previous generation cts-v. He is currently running a set of v3 wheels on his fleet capture car.

@1Evil55 I am not sure 18s will fit on the front of the 5 BW, the calipers are huge, I do not think you will have clearance
Sold the SS a couple weeks ago and bought a wrangler to get me through the winter. No snow shoes needed for me at this point. I can’t imagine my 18”s would work on a 4?

CT5 Blackwing updates:
the hub diameter is the same as my gen 2 CTS-V - i did not measure it yet, but my hub spacer rings fit perfectly.
an 18" wheel (Drag Wheels 37) will not clear front caliper. I am pretty sure it will also not clear rear parking brake caliper
Drag Wheels DR-60 19" wheel also will not clear front calipers
more testing and updates to come...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop