Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4VBW in Grand Rapids MI!

StuckeyGR

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4VBW 6MT #501
I’ve had my eye on a CT4VBW ever since they were announced. A track capable luxury/sport sedan with a 6mt is basically my dream car, and I recognize these just won’t be around much longer. I live I Grand Rapids, Mi and have been into doing track days for the last 6 years or so in my (dearly departed) BMW318ti/S52 and also my current DD Hyundai Veloster N. I had the privilege of meeting none other than Mirza Grebovic at a track day at Grattan last fall and he was gracious enough to show his personal CT4VBW to me in great detail and even let me ride along with him for a session on track. That experience set the hook, and after various other circumstances fell into place I decided to put a deposit down and place an order for one about two weeks ago. I figured maybe I’d be towards the front of the line for a ‘23, but I was shocked this evening when I got a call from my dealer telling me they got an allocation and my car was being scheduled for build the first week of April! I went went with the 6mt of course, plus wave metallic, performance cloth seats, satin grey wheels, and pdr. Sort of bare bones but I really liked the cloth seats (Mirza’s choice in his personal car!) and I just couldn’t justify $7k for the carbon packages knowing how much tires/brakes/track time that could buy. Anyway, I’m so excited for this car and looking forward to joining in with the rest of you all who appreciate what Cadillac, Mirza, and so many other fine people have created for us enthusiasts to enjoy!

Welcome! I'm in the Caledonia/Alto area with a 4BW I just picked up from Harvey Monday night. I'm also at Grattan and Gingerman a fair amount for SCCA events. You'll really love the 4BW! Maybe we'll see you around town or at the track?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back