Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition Wish List

Cadillac CT4-V model
You guessed incorrectly. The ZL1 1LE is a 2018 which only came in manual like G_d and Big Al Oppenheiser intended. So is my Harley pictured and my 350Z Roadster. My wife drives stick but, doesn't prefer to on a daily basis. Unlike most of you ladies, our Blackwing is my wife's car.
this sounds like a good enough reason to want this one to go through rofl

It is, the man's version is the M Coupe. ;)
Tell that to my wife, she is not a fan of the looks of the Clown Shoe. When you want to spend $20k on a big project on a hobby car, it doesnt go as well when the wife hates the car.

And most hair dressers would hurt themselves with 500whp, short wheel base and no traciton control. :)

Any track editions rolling out yet

Any track editions rolling out yet
Nope. My TWP is now 2/23/223, previously 1/23/23 as of last night. Not really surprised here and I kind of expected it! But I am curious if any of the Watkins Glen IMSA Edition electric blue ones have been produced or delivered. They were the first series scheduled for production.

Nope. My TWP is now 2/23/223, previously 1/23/23 as of last night. Not really surprised here and I kind of expected it! But I am curious if any of the Watkins Glen IMSA Edition electric blue ones have been produced or delivered. They were the first series scheduled for production.
Dustin (@1StunnaV ) mentioned that those have been produced but I'm not sure if any have been delivered yet.

Dustin (@1StunnaV ) mentioned that those have been produced but I'm not sure if any have been delivered yet.

Correct. All of my Watkins glen units have been produced. I had allocation for 15 track editions, 5 of each track

My guess is they won’t ship until feb at the earliest. I’ve been receiving 5’s faster than last year but 4’s slower than last year

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back