Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing General Photo Thread: 4BWs Make Everything Look Better

Cadillac CT4-V model

Elessthree

Do you think the Tech Bronze wheels have a similar quality?

I've seen photos where they look bright, and I've seen photos where they look really dull.

When I saw them in person, I found the color to be more subtle than it looks in most pictures. But I've only seen them indoors. Maybe they brighten up in sunlight, and/or the bright sunlight casts dark shadows on the spokes that affect how they look?
I would agree, there is a matte quality to them which makes them appear more subtly in shade and in my opinion really only POP in direct light

M2Cto4BW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
All plated up and ready to go. There are a lot of angles going on there. Definitely looks better 3/4 rear view than dead on.

4BW_ArseEndRegPlate.jpg

Berserker

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
ON ORDER: '23 CT4-V Blackwing
Still waiting on my personalized plate from NJ. 3 weeks and counting...

Have you tried centering that plate? I saw in the plate mount thread you said you might try. I ask because I am leaning towards the same mounting solution as you.

Matt27

Have you tried centering that plate? I saw in the plate mount thread you said you might try. I ask because I am leaning towards the same mounting solution as you.
Not yet. Hasn't made an impact on the cooling as-is.

When I get the new plates I'll move it to the center and report back. I don't mind it off-center, personally. I have 0 doubts it'll work centered, just pretty lazy and it's fine for now.

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom