Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing Black Lug Nuts Part Number

Blackwing16

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Does anyone know the GM part number for the black lug nuts on the CT4-V Blackwing? I recently placed an order for a set on GM's website and figured everything would be ok, since the order was verified using my VIN and the receipt said they were for a Blackwing. Tried to install them today and they are not the correct size for the studs on the Blackwing. So the part no. 84639994 does not appear to be the correct size or the box I got had the wrong size lug nuts in it to begin with.

1660494004168.png

Does anyone know the GM part number for the black lug nuts on the CT4-V Blackwing? I recently placed an order for a set on GM's website and figured everything would be ok, since the order was verified using my VIN and the receipt said they were for a Blackwing. Tried to install them today and they are not the correct size for the studs on the Blackwing. So the part no. 84639994 does not appear to be the correct size or the box I got had the wrong size lug nuts in it to begin with.

View attachment 11726
You can also go with an aftermarket set that locks as well. This is what I have on my 4BW:

You can also go with an aftermarket set that locks as well. This is what I have on my 4BW:
Main reason I got the GM ones is because I used MyCadillac rewards points to make them cheaper. Hopefully the dealership works with me to just swap them out. @Metal4all6 did your dealer just swap them for the correct part number? Or did you have to deal directly with Cadillac support?

I bought from an online parts store so I had to send them back at my cost :cautious:. Wasn't too thrilled as every parts store said they fit the BW.

As an update, I just got off the phone with Cadillac Parts Customer service and they are escalating the issue to their IT department as their website will not show the correct part number for Blackwing lug nuts. They searched by vehicle and by my VIN and never got the correct part number on the website. So hopefully within 7-10 business days, this issue wont happen to anyone who orders from GM's website again.

Has anyone bought the oem chrome lock nuts for the 4BW? Looking tor correct part#.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back