Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4 4BW Test drive impressions

The silver isn’t as photogenic as the orange, red, and blue. Was a bit surprised how much better it looked in person.

Last edited:
96401197-8C27-4758-97C3-CC0B3DD0944D.jpeg

Argent silver is soooo underrated. Reminds me of armor from The Mandalorian. Photos do not do it justice.
Great contrast with the black trim and accents. The GTI seems less appealing now. I find myself looking for excuses to go for a drive lol. Can’t imagine how much better it will be when I can push it after break in.

The silver isn’t as photogenic as the orange, red, and blue. Was a bit surprise how much better it looked in person.
Similar with the Shadow Metallic. The sunlight in the metallic flakes gives various color hues that really look nice. But in photos it's just gray.

Congrats!!!! We're gonna have to do a San Antonio x Austin meetup at some point.
There is a V-Club drag race on Sunday at Texas Motorplex...I was going to compete but its a long drive from San Antonio to get there for check-in etc. My dealership network is a sponsor. (I also need to change my diff fluid first and I'm waiting for the correct bit to get delivered...)

Anyway, that'd be a cool event to check out/meet up at. Its the V-Racing Invitational.

I just have to say that after a week of ownership this car has grown on me exponentially. Coming from a light weight GTI I was skeptical of the merits of a much heavier and larger car. This thing is so addictive to drive and has endless engagement. The instant torque, fantastic manual, comfortable ride, and physics defying handling just don't make sense. I have some minor gripes with the interior and it looks a bit awkward from certain angles, but I don't care. What a car! Could drive this thing all day long and not get bored. Feel like the stereotypical car commercial dude who finds any excuse he can to take it for a drive...

Last edited:
I just have to say that after a week of ownership this car has grown on me exponentially. Coming from a light weight GTI I was skeptical of the merits of a much heavier and larger car. This thing is so addictive to drive and has endless engagement. The instant torque, fantastic manual, comfortable ride, and physics defying handling just don't make sense. I have some minor gripes with the interior and it looks a bit awkward from certain angles, but I don't care. What a car! Could drive this thing all day long and not get bored. Feel like the stereotypical car commercial dude who finds any excuse he can to take it for a drive...
One little thing I miss about my GLI is the tight turning circle when parking.

Congrats on the new BW! On the cold shift, I just do a 1-3 shift when I first leave my driveway and then I don't have to go back to first for a couple of miles - by then, mine is warm enough for a decent 1-2 shift. My C6 Z06 and C7 Z06 were both similar too, but the BW has been the best of the 3 transmissions.

Looking veerrrrrrry good there! WHat % tint did u get? Getting mine done next week and still on the fence about %. I like yours though.
Thanks. It was tinted by the dealership so probably the max allowed by law in TX.

Last edited:
Looking veerrrrrrry good there! WHat % tint did u get? Getting mine done next week and still on the fence about %. I like yours though.
What color is yours?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners