Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Crafted By?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
@Mirza Grebovic So is the signed "crafted by" sill plates only for the first 500, or will it be for all Blackwings?

Also will the LT4 engines have built by name plates like they did for the C7 Corvette Z06?

If so, I'd like to integrate these into the Registry.

The first 250 only on the door sills for both ct4 and 5. Part of the collectors edition (first 250). The LT4 engine builder plaque is on ALL CT5-V Blackwings, not just first 250.

The first 250 only on the door sills for both ct4 and 5. Part of the collectors edition (first 250). The LT4 engine builder plaque is on ALL CT5-V Blackwings, not just first 250.
Awesome. Thank you Mirza!

Will these 'crafted by' names be like pokemon cards in that depending on who's signature we end up with will affect resale value later on down the road lol?

@Mirza Grebovic , will someone end up with your name as their 'crafted by'?

Yeah my car will have my name on it. But the car is not mine yet..... amd I hope no curveballs LOL.... yes I am sweating some bullets too lol

How freaking cool!!! How did you pull that off? lol.
I look at it as a gift and a blessing from the team, Some tears were shed...

Yeah my car will have my name on it. But the car is not mine yet..... amd I hope no curveballs LOL.... yes I am sweating some bullets too lol
Better be careful, your car could end up in the YARD from hell along with mine & burn813.. LOL

Good afternoon mirza I have a huge question to ask you. 250 ct4-v bw and 250 ct5-v bw will this be a only one time thing or will there be a new opportunity in year 2023

that is a helluva question and something I cant give you a good answer to sorry! With everything that has happened last two years I just knew I need one NOW since the future is never certain..... case in point CT6. If you ask me get em while you can. I bought first year new on all specialty cars.

that is a helluva question and something I cant give you a good answer to sorry! With everything that has happened last two years I just knew I need one NOW since the future is never certain..... case in point CT6. If you ask me get em while you can. I bought first year new on all specialty cars.
This is good and bad news, good I got a CT5 reservation car and bad that I may not get a CT4, dang!

Someone said, maybe @Rob this would be a two year car....But I don't know crap, and I also want a 2023 CT4-V BW....
Maybe if the financial stars lineup properly, there will be a 2023 CT4-V Blackwing in my future. 🤞

I don't care about that, I just want one for my daily...
I agree and also want one for a daily. I want the mag wheels that are coming out. Does anyone know what our gift is yet for first 250?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back